Written on February 9, 2020
I created this slideshow video in Google Slides as a non-stop animation.
I started this non-stop animation by creating my first slide. In this slide, I set up my scenery. Then I duplicated this slide so I had a second slide.
In the second slide, I added objects or movement that was different than my first slide. For example, I moved the sun and I moved the car so it looks like the car and sun have moved. By adding objects into the second slide, or moving them, I showed animation from the first slide to the second slide. Then I duplicated my second slide, and began to add in new objects or movement into my third slide. I continued this process until I finished my slideshow.
Then I downloaded this Google Slide animation into Microsoft PowerPoint. I then added public domain music into the slideshow so that it would run throughout the video. I also used Audacity to shorten up the music so it would fit into the time frame of my slideshow.
After I was satisfied with my work, I then exported the PowerPoint as a video. I wanted to share this video online, so I uploaded it to YouTube under my own channel. I created a playlist called "Google Slides". This playlist organized my video so I that could find the video quickly and easily. My final step was to copy the embedded code for the video so I could place the video into my Google Site as well as into Blogger. In YouTube, I copied the embed code for both YouTube and Blogger.
No comments:
Post a Comment